Please scroll to the bottom of the page to get all information available.
Become A Volunteer
If not for our many dedicated volunteers, GCS would not be able to accomplish or offer the programs / services we provide to the community.
Together we can make a difference!
As a grass-roots agency, our volunteers are the engine. Without volunteers, GCS would not be able to provide the supportive services and programs to the community as we do.
Volunteers and Service Providers form the building blocks of Glanbrook Community Services.
Volunteers are needed to help with:
- Delivering meals for the Meals on Wheels (hot and frozen) program.
- Driving clients as part of the Transportation Program
- Helping in the office
- Assisting with special fundraising events or becoming a member of the fun filled Event Planning Committee
- Becoming a member of other Committees or Board
Please note that volunteers involved with the Transportation, Meals on Wheels (HOT & FROZEN) will be required to have a valid vulnerable sector police check.
Benefits to Volunteers
- Mileage reimbursement (some restrictions apply)
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build your self esteem
- Enjoyment and fun assisting people in your community
Be part of our team!
For more information contact email@example.com. , our Volunteer Coordinator.
It’s as easy as:
- Click on one of the 3 applications forms below
- Download the fillable application
- Fill out the form on your computer
- Scan and email back to Leah Higens or
- Drop it off at our office
Student Volunteer Application
Download/print/fill in/scan/email or fill in/ send via snail mail
Hamilton Police Vulnerable sector check
(To be filled out at request of Volunteer co-ordinator only)
Letter from GCS for Vulnerable sector check
(To go with the Vulnerable Sector check form)