Become A Volunteer!
If not for our many dedicated volunteers, GCS would not be able to accomplish or offer the programs / services we provide to the community.
Together we can make a difference!
As a grass-roots agency, our volunteers are the engine. Without volunteers, GCS would not be able to provide the supportive services and programs to the community as we do. Volunteers and Service Providers form the building blocks of Glanbrook Community Services.
Volunteers are needed to help with:
- Delivering meals for the Meals on Wheels (hot and frozen) program.
- Driving clients as part of the Transportation Program
- Helping in the office
- Assisting with special fundraising events or becoming a member of the fun filled Event Planning Committee
- Becoming a member of other Committees or Board
Please note that volunteers involved with the Transportation, Meals on Wheels (HOT & FROZEN) will be required to have a valid vulnerable sector police check.
Benefits to Volunteers:
- Mileage reimbursement (some restrictions apply)
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build your self esteem
- Enjoyment and fun assisting people in your community
For more information contact our our office at 905-692-3464
It’s as easy as:
- Click on one of the 3 applications forms below
- Download & complete the fillable application
- Email, drop off, or mail via snail mail
Adult Volunteer FILLABLE Application
Criminal Record check – Volunteer