Become A Volunteer
Together we can make a difference!
As a grass-roots agency, our volunteers are the engine. Without volunteers GCS would not be able to provide the supportive services and programs to community as we do.
Volunteers and Service Providers form the building blocks of Glanbrook Community Services.
Volunteers are needed to help with:
- Delivering meals for the Meals on Wheels (hot and frozen) program.
- Driving clients as part of the Transportation Program
- Helping in the office
- Assisting with special fundraising events or becoming a member of the fun filled Event Planning Committee
- Becoming a member of other Committees or Board
Please note that volunteers involved with the Transportation, Meals on Wheels (HOT & FROZEN) will be required to have a valid vulnerable sector police check.
Benefits to Volunteers
- Mileage reimbursement (some restrictions apply)
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build your self esteem
- Enjoyment and fun assisting people in your community
Be part of our team!
For more information contact email@example.com. , our Volunteer Coordinator.
It’s as easy as:
- Click on one of the 3 applications forms below
- Fill out the form
- Drop it off at our office