Please scroll to the bottom of page to get all the information available.
Become A Volunteer
Together we can make a difference!
As a grass-roots agency, our volunteers are the engine. Without volunteers GCS would not be able to provide the supportive services and programs to community as we do.
Volunteers and Service Providers form the building blocks of Glanbrook Community Services.
Volunteers are needed to help with:
- Delivering meals for the Meals on Wheels (hot and frozen) program.
- Driving clients as part of the Transportation Program
- Helping in the office
- Assisting with special fundraising events or becoming a member of the fun filled Event Planning Committee
- Becoming a member of other Committees or Board
Please note that volunteers involved with the Transportation, Meals on Wheels (HOT & FROZEN) will be required to have a valid vulnerable sector police check.
Benefits to Volunteers
- Mileage reimbursement (some restrictions apply)
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build your self esteem
- Enjoyment and fun assisting people in your community
Be part of our team!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. , our Volunteer Coordinator.
It’s as easy as:
- Click on one of the 3 applications forms below
- Fill out the form
- Drop it off at our office
For other ideas on student volunteering, please contact email@example.com
House Cleaners Needed
Glanbrook Community Services is a non-profit agency providing quality services to seniors and others in need. Our services assist these individuals in leading lives of wellness and independence in the comfort of their own homes.
Through our referral program, we are looking for experienced candidates to provide house cleaning and laundry services to our clients throughout the city of Hamilton.
Candidates must have their own transportation, insurance and a clear background check.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected will be called for an interview.
Additional opportunities are also available in:
- Home Maintenance & Repair – Click here for Home Maintenance application form
- Foot Care Clinic – Click here for Foot Care worker application form
- Hairdressing – Click here for In Home Hairdressing application form