Our Assisted Transportation for Seniors offers registered clients a drive to their appointments, to run errands, visit friends, to grocery shop and do other general shopping.
Should you wish to inquire about this service, please contact the GCS office at (905) 692-3464 or click the button below to email the Program Coordinator.
- Transportation requests are filled on a first come first serve basis, with Medical Appointments taking priority
- We request a minimum of 10 business days notice for this service
- Round trip or one-way transportation is available
- All drives arranged through this service will provide transportation from the registered clients home directly to the scheduled appointment/errand etc.
- Any additional stops MUST be scheduled prior to the drive taking place
- Drivers may wait for participants during appointments depending on the estimated appointment time. This will be decided prior to the drive taking place
- Standard prices have been set for local geographic areas in Glanbrook (Prices begin at $8 per trip)
- Out of town trips can be arranged upon request – RESTRICTIONS APPLY, please contact the office for details and pricing
- Clients must reside in the Binbrook / Mt. Hope / Glanbrook areas
To send an email click the button below
Winter Weather Services Policy
Please note that cancellation of any of our services due to poor weather/road conditions will be announced on local TV and radio stations (CHCH TV, 900 CHML and FM). Please check GCS voicemail for updates 905-692-3464
Our Office will contact all clients that have scheduled services on a first need basis.
Please keep your walkways clear for Meals On Wheels deliveries and transportation services
If you have any questions, please contact our office.