House cleaners will provide basic / light housekeeping in your home. Additional cleaning support is discussed between client and housekeeper.
You discuss your needs with the house cleaner.
- All cleaning / housekeeping scheduling / arrangements are discussion between house cleaner and client
- payment is discussed between client and worker
- Client is responsible for all cleaning supplies (unless otherwise discussed with worker)
- Consistent house cleaner
- Minimum time requirement
- Primary locations covered are: Hamilton Mountain, Glanbrook / Binbrook, Stoney Creek. Other locations may be available. Lower, central City excluded.
- House cleaners have Police Checks completed
- Homes must be free of insect and rodent infestations
CALL FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION
Email Carole Taylor – Program Coordinator
Winter Weather Services Policy
Please note that cancellation of any of our services due to poor weather/road will be announced on local TV and radio stations (CHCH TV, 900 CHML and FM).
Our Office will contact all clients that have scheduled services on a first need basis. Please keep your walkways clear for Meals On Wheels deliveries and transportation services. If you have any questions, please contact our office.