If you have never ordered frozen meals from GCS, you must call the office at 905-692-3464 before placing your first order so we can register you.
Freshly Prepared Home Style FROZEN MEALS
Meals can be delivered or picked up at the GCS office
$ *6.00 – MEAL ONLY
$ *6.85 – MEAL and DESSERT
$ *2.00 – DESSERT only
$ *2.50 – SOUP only
*Prices subject to change without written notice
- Freshly prepared home style Frozen Meals are provided by Ina Grafton Village in St. Catherine’s, Ontario and by Zarky’s in Hamilton, Ontario
- Prepared from fresh foods
- Meals can be ordered on-line with email confirmation (see bottom of this page for weekly order forms) or by phone
- Meals are delivered in the morning to your door – PLEASE ENSURE PATHWAYS & DRIVEWAYS ARE CLEAR
- Meals can be picked up at our office
- 35 different Entrées & Desserts over a 5 week rotation plus 7 different soups are offered each
- Large & flavourful meal portions, low in salt
- *Gluten free, vegetarian, pureed and diabetic options available
- Wide variety of desserts including Sugar Free Desserts
- Meals can be kept frozen up to 6 months
- Meal preparation date is listed on meal with nutritional values listed at the bottom of this page.
- Cooking times and instructions are provided on the cover of every entrée
- Meals come in containers that can be heated in the microwave or oven, from frozen or defrosted
- Meal containers are recyclable
- Orders must be received by Thursday each week at noon
- DELIVERY RESTRICTED TO GLANBROOK, STONEY CREEK, HAMILTON MOUNTAIN
* Prices subject to change without written notice.
Email Carole Taylor – Program Coordinator
FROZEN MEAL ORDER FORMS Questions? (905) 692-3464
Thursday – Binbrook & Hamilton Mountain
Ordering Schedule – Click Here for Thursday order schedule OR call the office.
Friday – Mount Hope & St. Elizabeth’s Village
Ordering Schedule – Click Here for Friday order schedule OR call the office.
Click to order:
Click to order:
Zarky’s On Demand Menu– *GLUTEN FREE
Nutritional information – please click here.
Search for: GLANBROOK HOME SUPPORT PROGRAM
Add a contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the prompts.
Winter Weather Services Policy
Please note that cancellation of any of our services due to poor weather/road conditions will be announced on local TV and radio stations (CHCH TV, 900 CHML and FM). Check GCS voicemail for updates 905-692-3464
Our Office will contact all clients that have scheduled services on a first need basis. Please keep your walkways clear for Meals On Wheels deliveries and transportation services. If you have any questions, please contact our office.