Meals on Wheels is a hot, nutritiously based three course meal. A salad, main course including meat, potato and vegetable, plus dessert will be delivered between 11:30 and 1:00 pm depending where you are on the route.
3 course meal price: $6.85
Increase to $7.00 (starting April 1, 2020)
* Prices subject to change without written notice.
Please note: An administration fee will be charged if GCS receives less than a 24 hour cancellation notice.
- A varied menu is offered throughout the month
- Meals can accommodate (low sodium/sugar) to meet special needs
- Meals are available daily Monday through Friday except Holidays
- Additional meals may be requested to accommodate weekends and holidays
- Residents of this program must reside in the Binbrook / Mt. Hope / Glanbrook Areas
- If you prefer, we offer frozen meals as an option – please click here to view.
Email Carole Taylor email@example.com
Winter Weather Services Policy
Please note that cancellation of any of our services due to poor weather/road will be announced on local TV and radio stations (CHCH TV, 900 CHML and FM).
Our Office will contact all clients that have scheduled services on a first need basis. Please keep your walkways clear for Meals On Wheels deliveries and transportation services. If you have any questions, please contact our office.