Provides participants with assisted transportation services to medical appointments, dental appointments, errands, to visit friends, grocery and general shopping. Participants can make arrangements to the trip. Drivers will wait and can assist participants with purchases.
- Transportation services are arranged to meet the participants’ needs and schedule
- Round and one-way transportation is available
- Drivers wait for participants during appointments and can assist the participant with purchases
- Prices are reasonable and standard rates have been set to local geographic areas in Glanbrook
- Out of town trips can be arranged upon request
- Minimum 7 working days’ notice required to book drives
- Program specific to the Binbrook / Mt. Hope / Glanbrook areas
Transportation rates range from $8.50 to $21.00 depending on trip.
Email Carole Taylor – Program Coordinator
Winter Weather Services Policy
Please note that cancellation of any of our services due to poor weather/road will be announced on local TV and radio stations (CHCH TV, 900 CHML and FM).
Our Office will contact all clients that have scheduled services on a first need basis. Please keep your walkways clear for Meals On Wheels deliveries and transportation services. If you have any questions, please contact our office.