Provides participants with assisted transportation services to medical appointments, dental appointments, errands, to visit friends, grocery and general shopping. Participants can make arrangements to the trip. Drivers will wait and can assist participants with purchases.
- Transportation services are arranged to meet the participants’ needs and schedule
- Round and one-way transportation is available
- Transportation trip is from clients home to appointment/errand etc and return – extra trips MUST be scheduled with office
- Drivers wait for participants during appointments and can assist the participant with purchases
- Prices are reasonable and standard rates have been set to local geographic areas in Glanbrook
- Out of town trips can be arranged upon request
- Notice required to book drives – please give GCS as much time as possible to ensure we can fulfill your request
- Clients must reside in the Binbrook / Mt. Hope / Glanbrook areas
Please note: An administration fee will be charged if GCS receives less than a 24 hour cancellation notice.
Transportation rates range from $8.00 – $19.00 depending on trip. Please call the office for further details. 905.692.3464
Email Carole Taylor – Program Coordinator
Winter Weather Services Policy
Please note that cancellation of any of our services due to poor weather/road will be announced on local TV and radio stations (CHCH TV, 900 CHML and FM).
Our Office will contact all clients that have scheduled services on a first need basis. Please keep your walkways clear for Meals On Wheels deliveries and transportation services. If you have any questions, please contact our office.