Referred Worker Program
Skilled and knowledgeable individuals provide a wide range of services to help maintain your home and yard.
Services available include basic carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, wall papering, windows/eaves (some restrictions apply), gardening, grass cutting, household rubbish removal and more.
Service Providers supply tools and equipment.
- Automatic weekly grass cutting is available
- Free estimates are available upon request
- One hour minimum, but there is no service call fee
- Service Providers are experienced and knowledgeable
- Service Providers supply tools and equipment
- Service Providers will purchase supplies on client’s behalf
- Homes must be free of insect and rodent infestations
Home Maintenance – $20.00/hr *
Grass Cutting – $27.00/hr *
Eaves cleaning – 27.00/hr *
( * estimates by worker may vary)
* Prices subject to change without written notice.
Email Carole Taylor – Program Coordinator
Winter Weather Services Policy
Please note that cancellation of any of our services due to poor weather/road will be announced on local TV and radio stations (CHCH TV, 900 CHML and FM).
Our Office will contact all clients that have scheduled services on a first need basis. Please keep your walkways clear for Meals On Wheels deliveries and transportation services. If you have any questions, please contact our office.