House Cleaners Needed
Glanbrook Community Services is a non-profit agency providing quality services to seniors and others in need. Our services assist these individuals in leading lives of wellness and independence in the comfort of their own homes.
Through our referral program, we are looking for experienced candidates to provide house cleaning and laundry services to our clients throughout the city of Hamilton.
Candidates must have their own transportation, insurance and a clear background check.
Please email your application to email@example.com. Only those selected will be called for an interview.
Become A Volunteer
Together we can make a difference!
Volunteers and Service Providers form the building blocks of Glanbrook Community Services.
Be part of our team!
It’s as easy as:
- Click on the Get Started button below & print the Volunteer Form
- Fill out the form
- Drop it off at our office
Or click below for our Board Candidate Application.
Board Candidate Application
Volunteers are needed to help with:
- Delivering meals for the Meals on Wheels and Meals Made Easy
- Driving clients as part of the Transportation Program
- Helping in the office
- Assisting with special fundraising events or becoming a member of the fun filled Event Planning Committee
- Becoming a member of other Committees or Board
Please note that volunteers involved with the Transportation, Meals on Wheels and Meals Made Easy programs will be required to have a valid police check.
Benefits to Volunteers
- Mileage reimbursement (some restrictions apply)
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build your self esteem
- Enjoyment and fun assisting people in your community
Additional opportunities are also available in:
- Home Maintenance & Repair
- Foot Care Clinic